Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quick 'N Easy Tea for Two

I know I shared the Tea for Two stamps from There She Goes with y'all last week. It is soooo stinkin' cute! I made this card as a "quick and easy" project with that set. I also used my Spellbinders Labels One dies again. Shaped cards are awesome!!

For embellishments, I had originally just started with the polka dot organza ribbon, but decided it just needed "something" . . . hence the additional chocolate chip grosgrain and little rhinestone blings!!

Quick and easy card . . . quick and easy post . . . how's that??

Stamps: Tea for Two by There She Goes
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun, Cameo Coral, Old Olive, Basic Black
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels One dies (S4161), scallop square punch, wide oval punch, brown polka dot organza ribbon by May Arts, 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, amber/brown rhinestone stickers by Doodlebug

No comments: