Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Big 5-0 for Kathy!

One of my mostest BFF's, Kathy, is celebrating her 50th birthday today. I started to make a creepy-ish Halloween card for the sketch challenge over on SCS this morning (SC304), when I got the giggles. As I stared into the dark and dreary skull image I was about to stamp I thought it would make the PERFECT card for Kathy to help her celebrate such a milestone ... so that is what I did!! Happy (Creepy) Day, my friend!!

I am gearing up for our annual Halloween Carnival at the neighborhood elementary school. ANOTHER one of my BFF's (Hey, Holly!) and I have been putting this carnival on for years and years (I know it is well over 10!). I totally LOVE it!! I even ordered myself a new costume this year (I have been the Wicked Witch of the West forEVER - will probably still wear it at some point this weekend), but I am really excited for my new look. I'll post a pic for ya on Halloween!!

Have a spookalicious Day!!

Stamps: From the Crypt, Best Fiends
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Night and Day DSP
Ink: Basic Black (Craft and Classic)
Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Oval Large and Small (S4-110 and S4-112) Nestabilities, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Black Twine, Bat Punch, Spider Web Textured Impressions Folder, Vintage Brad, Paper Distressing Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Deb said...

LOVE this! Hehe! Happy birthday Kathy! :) 50 is not so bad!