Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's Official ...

Smiley from millan.net... Halloween is on its way!!!! I spent the better part of Saturday cleaning my house ... AND putting up my Halloween decorations!! I SOOO love Halloween. It just makes me all kinds of happy. I love the fall colors, the crispness in the air, and the smiling little faces that come to my door in their cute little kitty-cat and Spiderman costumes! (I do confess ... I dress up as the Wicked Witch of the West every stinkin' year!!)

This card official kicks of fall-ness for me!! It was the third and final sample I created for F4A32 (the "Hole in One" challenge I have mentioned in the last couple of posts). The weird thing is that it has been close to 90 degrees all week!! It felt soooo strange being out on my front porch putting up Frankenstein and spider webs in such warmth. Indian Summer for SURE!!

Spent a lovely day on Sunday with my family. Got a lot accomplished over the weekend, which always makes one feel good ... and makes Monday a WHOLE lot easier!!

Stamps: Got Treats, Wicked Cool
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze
Ink: Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard
Accessories: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Circle Cutter, Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Spider Web Textured Impressions Folder, Small Oval Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Paper Distressing Tool

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Since I'm always the Good Witch Glenda, my sister is the Wicked Witch of the West. We have so much fun with this each year! Love your card!