Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's About Time!!

I finally made a card!! I STILL am feeling a little Mojo-less ... or maybe I am just not feeling motivated. My craft room still has messes in it from the week between Christmas and New Years's ... can't find the motivation to clean it, so it's kinda hard to create something (although I seem manage!)!

Did a double-challenge combo for SCS on this one - CC305 and SC315. I guess it kinda looks like the LAST card I posted ... sigh ... but Valentine's Day IS on its way, so I feel justified in celebrating a Heart Fest!!

AND ... since I have been asked EVERY time I use this cute embossing folder, all I can say is that if you Google "Love is in the Air Cuttlebug" you will find what you seek (not allowed to post a direct link for ya due to SU's IDA).

Happy Wednesday! Go find ya some chocolate!! Smiley from millan.net

Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Extreme Elements
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Large Heart Punch, Paper Piercing Tool/Mat, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Photo Corners Punch, Rhinestone Sticker, Conversation Hearts Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

No comments: