Monday, January 17, 2011

Stamping, Embossing, Punching & Sewing ...

Gotta do a quick fly-by for my post today, since this card took waaaayyyy toooo long!! And YES ... I DID punch and stamp and emboss and SEW that stinkin' background ... but I likey!

I did this for TLC38 over on SCS ... to make a "silhouette" card ... so there ya have it!!

Gotta run, so have a fantastic day!!

Stamps: Easter Blossoms
Paper: Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Rose Red
Accessories: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Large Oval, Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Big Designer Buttons, Pop-Up Glue Dots, Sewing Machine

6 comments:

Shabby Horse said...

There are so many fabulous details on this card. It's just breathtaking. Really, really awesome job!

doudeline said...

Amazing!!

crealinedance said...

Hello.nice card.Gr.Nel

Terry Molineux said...

Wendy

OMGosh I love this card. Are you going to share a tutorial on how you did it. Pretty please! I can kind of guess but after this past weekend I have it it guessing! Get my drift. I do not know if I mentioned it before but I love the new look of your block...Awesome colors! Did you do it?

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is outstanding! TFS!

Janie said...

Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you- I LOVE this card - and the new stamp set.....I think I've GOT to have it. Thanks for sharing.