Friday, March 11, 2011

Kids Say the Darnedest Things!!!

Okay ... funny factoid ... the human brain is a complex organism. Especially when it is implanted into the skull of a teenager!! My last post, entitled "Stamping With Vellum" made a really sharp impression on my 19-year-old son. I have my blog linked to my Facebook page, so all my blog posts show up on there. Some time during the day Wednesday my son saw my blog post ... and decided to comment. Something he has NEVER done on ANY of my blog posts. He said, "I initially read this as: 'Embossing with Valium'. Just thought I'd share that." Niiiiice! Wonderful!! My response? "Now THAT would be interesting!" Bwahahaha!!! I guess his brain doesn't see all the vowels!!!!

Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with this card, but here it is anyway!! Another VSN card ... 'cept my older son immediately pointed out to me that the acetate music sheet I put on it is stinkin' BACKWARDS!!! (Which, by the way, I have fixed since I took this photo.) Guess it goes to show that (a) one's senses aren't always at the top of their game when they are trying to do a challenge in 45 minutes, and (b) this is what could happen if you really DID emboss/stamp with VALIUM!! DUH!!!! So, there ya have it ....

Stamps: Easter Blossoms, Watercolor Trio
Paper: Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Acetate Sheet Music
Ink: Marina Mist
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

3 comments:

Eli said...

priceless...lovely card as always

Becky said...

too funny! maybe if I embossed with valium my cards wouldn't be so busy... lovely card glad the music is the 'right way 'round now!

Marilyn Peter said...

So funny!! Love your card.