Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Already??

What a weekend!!! I won't bore you with the details, but suffice it to say I made a little trip to the ER on Saturday for myself!!! Had a respiratory thing going on ... they thought it was asthma and they kept asking me where my inhaler was! I kept telling 'em I didn't have one!! Anyway, long-story-short it turns out I have bronchitis! Luckily, things seems to be getting back to normal, so all is well ....

Here are yet two MORE cards that I did for VSN (I tell ya, I was busybusybusy!). When I make cards for little people I really like to use my "Create a Critter" Cricut cartridge. There are just sooo many cute images to cut out on there! This was for my little grand-niece, Lucy, who was celebrating her 1st birthday last week. Sigh ... it seems so weird that my nieces - who I remember being born - are actually having babies of their own!!! I am SOOOO not old enough!!!

Stamps: Wild About You
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Cricut Create a Critter, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Sizzix Animal Print Embossing Folder, Ticket Corner Punch, Hemp, BoHo Blossoms Punch, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Button, Pop-Up Glue Dots

And this was probably my LEAST favorite card from VSN ... I wasn't even going to do this challenge - which was to make a card about dreams coming true. This was an ode to the airplane that my husband finished building last spring after ten years of hard labor on it!!!

Stamps: Plane and Simple
Paper: Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red, Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Riding Hook Red, Early Espresso
Accessories: Circle Cutter, Paper Piercing Tool/Mat, Large Oval Punch, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Tulip Frame Textured Impressions Folder, Pop-Up Glue Dots

4 comments:

vdoyle8 said...

Bronchitis is no fun! Hope you feel better soon! Great cards...

Anonymous said...

wow ..i just purchased that plane and simple ..and havent used it yet .. thats a great idea thanks ...love your work ,, anne

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Wendy! I love the plane card...I am trying so hard to resist this set. I'll end up getting it if it winds up in the big catalog! You're not making it any easier to resist though:-) And congrats on the dirty dozen!!!!

Judy Rozema said...

Just stopped by to say hi and Congratulations again! Your blog is beautiful and so is your picture!