Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Laaaaassssttt One!

I am finally down to the very last card I made for VSN a few weeks back. I was trying to make this look less like everything else I do ... and, as a result, I'm not really loving it. I seem to be stuck on the horizontal ribbon thing, too, no matter how hard I try!!!

Saw some beautiful, blue sky earlier today ... apparently, it's gonna be replaced by some more gloom and doom tomorrow ... kind of a pre-spring tease. I'm hopeful that I'll see Mr. Sunshine again sometime soon ... he makes me happy!!

Stamps: Studio Sketches, All Holidays
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Paper Piercing Tool/Mat, Paper Distressing Tool, Pearls, Corner Rounder Punch

1 comment:

Traci S. said...

Oh Wendy,

I really LOVE this card. I love the image(s). And, the embossing is beautiful. I drooled over it the first time I saw it. I like the vertical ribbon on this one. And, the bow is tied so well. You have that down, flat!

Gorgeous card. That image would be wonderful for dinner invitations and such! It is great!

He IS Able,
Traci S.