Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Secret Sister Nugget Purses!!

Aren't these just the ca-YOOT-est???? I fell in love with them when I saw them on Mary Fish's blog. Quick, easy, and oh-so-adorable!!! These were actually the LAST thing I made for my girls at camp for their Secret Sister clothesline ... couldn't resist "whipping up a batch" to give to them. LOVELOVELOVE these!!

I'm still up in the mountains enjoying the fresh air and the fun times with the girls (and my friends who are also up helping out ... AND my daughter, too!). No phone, no computers, no tv's ... it's sooooo nice to get back to basics once in a while!! Another one of the many reasons I love camping ...

I have one more project to share that I made for camp. Tune in Friday to check it out!!

Stamps: None
Paper: Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Berry Blossom DSP
Ink: None
Accessories: Boho Blossoms Punch, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Ice Rhinestone Brad, Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Hershey's Nuggets

3 comments:

Shoshi said...

Gorgeous, Wendy! I love handbag boxes - they make lovely little presents. I made one not long ago for our lunch hostess when we were asked out, and put a little pack of choccies inside, and she was thrilled!

Wanda Cullen said...

ADORABLE idea! Love these little "purse"onal gifts!

Pam said...

to die for!!! You spoiled these young women but good!!!!