Friday, July 13, 2012

Pocket Full of Fun!!

I am often amazed at how much stuff I MISS when I am perusing Splitcoast ... I've been hanging out there for YEARS and STILL come across stuff I've never even seen before!!

Case in point ... this adorable pocket card tutorial by my dear friend, Beate Johns. This is sooo fun!!! It was done clear back in 2008 ... sooo glad I found it, 'cause I used it for today's F4A (Free for All) challenge on SCS. And since I am actually out of town at girl's camp, my OTHER good friend, Dawn Barrett, posted the challenge for me ... thanks, Girl!!

Smiley from millan.netConvention is drawing ever-nearer ... and I am sooo excited - AND NERVOUS - that I can hardly stand myself!! Jan (aka JanTink) will be here on Monday and we are gonna laugh, play, stamp and eat a LOT of chocolate!! (Okay, maybe I won't eat a TON, but I WILL be thinking about eating it!!)

Have a wonderful weekend, my stampin' friends!

Stamps: Friendship Preserves, Border Banter
Paper: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Paper Piercing Pack, Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies, Antique Brads, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Dinner Plate
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

saved my bacon - now I know what to do for the third card to teach to my clubbers - very cute. Miss you - hope you are having fun at camp.