Tuesday, August 21, 2012

2012 Artisan Award Winner Blog Hop - Project 2


Here we are on Day 2!! I am sooo excited that I FINALLY get to share the projects I did for my Artisan Award entry with all y'all!! Once again, if you are following the hop "around", then you should have just come from the ever-so-brilliant Sarah Sagert!! Love EVERYthing that girl made for her Artisan entry!!

I musta been NUTSO when I dreamed up this card!! Rolling those pieces of DSP into "straws" was a bit labor intensive (especially trying to keep them from unrolling while I tried to adhere them "shut"!) Then I went a little more wacko with all the stinkin' buttons ... I would hafta mail this baby in a BOX, man!!! Kinda thick, but I like how it turned out!!

Stamps: Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Mocha Morning DSP, Regals Patterned Paper, Red Glimmer
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Stripes Textured Impressions Folder, Heart Punch, Regals Buttons, Neutrals Buttons, Linen Thread, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Small Oval Punch, Needle & Thread

Smiley from millan.netAnd heading back "north" (as I AM sandwiched between two VERY talented Canadian Sistahs), check out the Amy Bollman!! You go, girl!!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Wow, when I first glanced at this in your email, it took my breath away...fabulous!

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a beautiful card!

Heidi said...

this is a stunning card! great job!!!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

STUNNING! I remember seeing it on the board and thinking that i could never come up with something that awesome....

Anonymous said...

Good morning! I have to tell you that your post about making your card and mailing it in a box made me laugh out loud. It was so funny to me because I've been there....those thick cards! LOL I can't stop laughing. But, I absolutely LOVE your card, thickness and all. Thanks for starting my day with some laughter...we all need more of that! Blessings, Jan D., Florida

Christyne - Stampin' UP!® Demonstrator said...

It's stunning my friend! Box mailing requirement and all! :)

Sarah said...

Wendy! This is truly fabulous!! All of that rolling - WOW! Love it!!

Cristy Butzen said...

I saw this one on the boards at Convention and absolutely LOVED it!

TFS your talent with us and congrats on the Artisan Design Team!