Monday, August 27, 2012

2012 Artisan Award Winning Blog Hop - Project 8



Day 8 ... here we are again!! Thanks so much for visiting again ... didn't you just LOVE what Sarah Sagert posted today?? (Don't you just LOVE what she posts EVERY day?? Click on her name to go back and see if you didn't just come from there.)

One more scrapbook layout. This darlingly BEAUTIFUL baby girl is my grandniece, Eisley. Can you believe I took this photo with my PHONE? She is the sweetest, most darling and adorable girl ... such a sweet disposition and a happy personality. I love having so much of my family in such close proximity ... we have such great relationships. What a blessing to be surrounded by those ya love!!

Stamps: Wedding Sweet
Paper: Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
Ink: Blushing Bride
Accessories: Circle Scissor, Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon, Neutrals Buttons, Subtles Buttons, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Pretty Postage Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Naturally Serif Sizzlets Die, Corner Rounder Punch, Pearl Basics, My Digital Studio (Greatest Moments II - Circles; Love Birds Alphabet & Numbers - Flower Circle; Perfect Label Punch; Blushing Bride Polka Dots Designer Series Paper), Dimensionals

I'm off for another day of fun at Disneyland. LOVE this place!!

Go check out my other lovely Canadian friend, Amy Bollman!! She really is AWESOME!
Photobucket

4 comments:

CindyBeach said...

This page is jaw dropping gorgeous! I'm so glad I got to see it up close, the details and colors are lovely and so sweet.

Christyne said...

What a cutie you have there! I just LOVE all those butterflies!

Carol Carriveau said...

She is adorable and you built a fabulous page to really show her off!

SherryBee said...

LOVE this layout!
I was wondering how you got the with frame around her sweet lil face?
Thanks!
SherryBee in AZ
beeson@frontiernet.net