Friday, August 31, 2012

Fab Friday is HERE!!

Not long after Convention, I was asked by my good friend (and equally-as-vertically-challenged running buddy), Mindy Backes, to be part of her soon-to-be-launched Fab Friday Challenge Blog Design Team. How on EARTH could I say no to her OR her "Fab" idea ... so with NO hesitation, I was in!!

The challenge blog will be posting every other Friday ... sketches, color challenges ... we're gonna have a GREAT time, and we would love to have you join us!! Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Jason Casper
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

I'm excited to see what y'all come up with!!

Stamps: Wonderfall, Create a Cupcake
Paper: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, More Mustard
Accessories: Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Folder, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Word Window Punch, Finishing Touches Edgelits Die, Early Espresso Stitched Grosgrain Ribobn

Smiley from millan.netHugs and Happy Friday!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Brenda Myers said...

Very cute Wendy!! This paper is so homey looking!! I tried not to like it at first in the catalog, but that was very short lived!! (Stampin' Up! does that to me all the time!!) Love it!!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Your equally-as-short running buddy (who by the way needs to go RUN in an hour or so) LOOOOVES this card! It's just FAB:-) So happy to have you on the team!

Jen Timko said...

This is just awesome Wendy! Love your take on the sketch!

Carol Carriveau said...

I am just playing with this set/framelits and paper....such fun! Your card is great...! I've already signed up for the Fab Friday blog!