Friday, September 14, 2018

Fab Friday #146

The struggle is REAL, my friends!!! I have said before and I will say it again ... there is a REASON we call these "challenges" ... and there is a REASON why YOU should play along! It will most DEFINITELY get your brain working!!! Or as was the case for ME in this challenge ... it seemed to put my brain on LOCKDOWN!!

These colors are PRETTY, right??? Shouldn't be TOO hard to get something put together with them, RIGHT??!!?? I worked on this card for over TWO STINKIN' HOURS ... I could NOT get my groove going ... and this finished product is SOOOOO far away from where I started ... not EVEN kidding!!! But in the end, I guess I like it!

Stamps: Stitched All Around
Paper: Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Balmy Blue, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Powder Pink
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Balmy Blue, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Powder Pink
Accessories: Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stitched Labels Framelits Dies, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies, Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon







I BELIEVE IN YOU!!! Y'all are going to make some BEAUTIFUL things with this combo!!








Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

I am signed up to do the Red Bull 400 tomorrow morning ... which is a CRAZY CLIMB from the bottom to the top of a Nordic Ski Jump in Park City! I may end up getting my friend to do it instead (as it is already paid for) ... I'm STILL trying to get myself back to feeling well after the dumb bug bite/cellulitis episode last week! Sigh ... At least I can go and cheer my friend on and take pictures!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: