Thursday, September 6, 2018

Too Much??!?

Is there really such a thing as TOO MUCH when it comes to papercrafting??? I think NOT!!! Hahahaha ... actually, there IS!! But sometimes I have a hard time making the distinction as to when too much is just, well ... too much!! I love #allthethings ... paper, ribbon, ink, embellishment, embossing, diecuts! It's hard for me to staaaahhhhp sometimes.

Having said all that, I just kept on going whilst creating this little baby ... I stopped after the burlap ribbon and polka dot ribbon ... wait ... need some bakers twine ... nope ... needed more! Then I added the strip of gingham ribbon ... nope ... still needed MORE! The sentiment??? Almost there ... the little birdie!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that little birdie peeking over at his elefriend! Still needed SOMEthing, right??? Added the pearls ... sigh ... still wanted to add MORE!!! The loops of linen thread were the last thing I added ... and THEN I finally declared this card FINISHED!!! Do you guys ever do that??? Most of the time I end up taking things back off and rearranging them ... not this time!

Stamps: Little Elephant
Paper: Very Vanilla, Blueberry Bushel, Petal Pink
Ink:  Blueberry Bushel, Petal Pink
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Tufted Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Classic Label Punch, Elephant Builder Punch, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Nature's Twine (Crumb Cake), Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, 5/8" Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Linen Thread, Stapler

I'm off to do a training run ... can't WAIT for my puppy to be old enough to start running her with me! That's gonna be a while, so I will just play and snuggle with her for now instead!!!

Ta-ta!!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: