Friday, September 28, 2018

Fab Friday #147

Sooooo ... life with a puppy is ANYthing but BORING!! Juniper has been so much fun and amazingly easy to handle ... for a puppy, that is!!! The only "complaint" I can say I have about her is that she LOVES my 13-year-old toy poodle, Daisy, a little too much!!! We have resorted to a spray bottle to squirt her if she gets a little too enthusiastic whilst around Daisy!!! And she wants to help me stamp in the WORST way!!! She is particularly interested in paper bits, spools of ribbon and thinlits/framelits dies!!! It's hard to get mad at her when so is SOOOOOO stinkin' cute!!

Which brings me to the card I made for this week's Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge. I dropped my thinlits a couple of times ... and Juniper was on them like white on rice!!! It's a good thing I was paying attention, or they may have been bent beyond recognition (she doesn't really have much more than little puppy teeth, so she couldn't chew holes in them!)!

Stamps: Detailed With Love
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Gold Foil
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Accessories: Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Tin Tile Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stitched Labels Framelits Dies, Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Braided Linen Trim, Sequins (which I snatched from an old Project Life kit!)









You could also turn this layout horizontally ... it would be cute both ways!










Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

I am going to join my friend, Bree, on the Whole 30 Challenge starting on October 1st. Which is only a few days away ... I'm kind of excited yet kind of nervous to do it!! I guess I should try to plan out a menu and get some shopping done this weekend so that I will be ready!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

3 comments:

paper bag create said...

Beautiful card Wendy and I just love the distressing on the embossed background. I love all the different elements. TFS. :)

Kim Hadad said...

I love your card! Perfect melody of textures and country chic.

Pinky Roth said...

Love this!