Thursday, December 19, 2019

Freaking OUT!




WHY oh WHY does every stinkin' week before Christmas turn out this way??? I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off!! It has NOT been helpful that I was sick with the flu AND a sinus infection for a week and a half (from which I am STILL recovering!) ... and I also went to Disneyland with my sister in law for her birthday on Monday and Tuesday of this week, so there's that. YIKES!! Well, it is what it is! Did ya SEE the ADORABLE mug card made by the ever-amazing Melissa Stout!! SOOOO happy and cheerful!!


So ... we were SUPPOSED to incorporate a "technique" into our creations this month ... yeah ... ok ... so my technique the month is called GETTING MY CARDS DONE!!! Hahaha!! I guess you could say this is how ya incorporate some shiny things ... or whatever!! GEEEEEZZZ!!! I am SOOOOOO messed up right now with my crazy deadlines!!! But I absolutely LUUUUUURVE EVERYTHING in this adorable Honey Bee suite of products ... that y'all will be able to order starting in JANUARY!!! SQUEEEEEEE!!

Stamps: Honey Bee
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer DSP, Golden Honey Specialty DSP
Ink: Gold Delicata
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Detailed Bee Dies, 5/16" Braided Burlap Trim (YUMMY!), Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Yup ... it's a bird ... it's a toucan ... it's ADORBS!!! I LOOOOOVE how this can be dressed up or down. I'm calling this technique "using ALL the layers you POSSIBLY can!" What do you think???

Stamps: Bonanza Buddies
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Terracotta Tile, Birthday Bonanza DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Bonanza Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, 5/16" Braided Burlap Trim (SO YUMMY!), Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I have SO many projects and things on my plate for the next few days ... and I am going to go see The Rise of Skywalker in just a couple of hours because it's STAR WARS ... and I have absolutely NOTHING else to do ... sorta ...

Next up??? The timeless  ... Tami Hewlett!! Your jaw is gonna DROP to the FLOOR when you see her mountain scene card ... NOT kidding!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

Great cards Wendy!!! Love them both, especially that glitter bee!