Friday, December 20, 2019

Fab Friday #179

It's Fab Friday ... YAY!! And why is it that SOOOOO many people I know already have all of their Christmas decor up and ready to go??? I mean, SERIOUSLY??? It's not even Thanksgiving yet!!! And I even am starting to feel myself wanting to CAVE and put up my Christmas tree this weekend ... something I have NEVER done EVER!! What do you think?? What do YOU guys do??? Poor Thanksgiving ... it gets lots between Halloween and Christmas!!

I had fun making this card. I haven't used much embossing powder for a very long time ... and the holly image in the Christmas Gleaming stamp set was just CRYING out to me for some, so I just did it! I used to "dangle" images off of twine/ribbon/sequin trim and the like a LOT way back in the day. It was fun to do that with this one ... the cute ornament just looked like it needed to be dangling from something!

Stamps: Sheet Music
Paper: Meadow Moss, Old Olive, Very Vanilla Brightly Gleaming DSP, Copper Foil
Ink: Gold Delicata
Accessories: Merry Christmas Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched Stars Dies, Old Olive/Pretty Peacock 3/8" Reversible Ribbon







Super simple and easy ... LOTS of free space to add whatever you want!









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

So I MAY actually try to put a tree up this weekend. At the very least, I will put my mama's Christmas tree up for her. I guess I am okay with it this year since Thanksgiving is SOOOO late in the month and we won't have much time left to have our "halls decked" to enjoy them!! Have a great weekend, y'all!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Jan said...

Wendy this is over the top! Great card and it helps too that green is my favorite color, and so is this paper collection. Thank you for sharing.

Merry Christmas!