Sunday, December 1, 2019

Monday Montage #153

As I am propped up on some pillows in my bed and typing this blog post, I am extremely wiped out ... and grateful! Thanksgiving has come and gone (and if you are in my family, we had Thanksgiving on Thursday at my aunt's and then again on Sunday at my house), I have put up my mom's Christmas tree and decorations and have done the same at my house. The weekend went by in a blur, but I am blessed with a beautiful family and a lovely home and more blessings than I can count! I had to stay up late to get the card for this blog hop done. I wasn't sure I was even going to have the energy to make anything, but luckily I was able to put this card together for this week's Monday Montage hop. Sigh ... I need a weekend to get over my weekend!!


It's December ... and it's full-blown Christmas mode! Thanks to my bestie, Cheryl, for letting me borrow her "Beauty & Joy" stamp set. The little topiary images are so fun to "build" ... and even though holly isn't "Perfect Peacock" in color, I was happy to be able to play with it and pair the images with the BEAUTIFUL Brightly Gleaming DSP.

Stamps: Beauty & Joy
Paper: Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil, Brightly Gleaming DSP
Ink: Copper Delicata, Pretty Peacock, Cherry Cobbler, Wink of Stella
Accessories: Glitter Crystal Effects, Stitched Shapes Dies, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Pretty Peacock Scalloped Trim Ribbon, Stapler




Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

I was able to get a bunch of Christmas shopping done on Black Friday (I did NOT get up early ... lots of online shopping and shopping later in the day). I still have a bunch more to do, but at least I made a dent in it ... YAY ME!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... BEAUTIFUL!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: