Sunday, December 15, 2019

Monday Montage #154


FA-LA-LA-LA-LA .... LA-LA-LA-LA!!! I've been decking my halls and doing a crazy amount of shopping. Yeah ... It's DECEMBER!! It has NOT been to my advantage that I have had both the FLU and a sinus infection (one followed by the other). It has put me SOOOO far behind! YIKES!! But I have been soldiering on. Thankfully, Monday Montage made me get myself together!




Brightly Gleaming DSP ... yep ... I'm a HUGE fan!!! I wanted to create a lovely, Christmas-y card before December whisks by too quickly! This card came together quite quickly and easily ... I used a blue Sharpie pen to add some color to my basic rhinestones. Oooooooh ... SHINY!

Stamps: So Many Stars
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Copper Foil, Brightly Gleaming DSP
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Stitched Stars Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Basic Rhinestones (colored with a blue Sharpie)




Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

Sooooo .... Monday and Tuesday this week will be spent at the Happiest Place on Earth! I know I really don't have the time, but I am also quite certain that the happiness and Christmas spirit there will cure any bits of lingering illness and make me feel all ready for the 25th, right???

Click "Next" to see what Bree Renwick has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... ENJOY!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Michelle said...

are stitched stars and the dies retiring??? Beautiful card!