Tuesday, March 25, 2008

SCS Challenge - Flap Fold

For those of you who have been hangin' out on my blog for a while, you KNOW I absolutely LOVE fun and funky folds! The technique challenge on SCS yesterday featured a really fun one! AND I got to try to do a dahlia fold as well (a previous challenge that I never got around to). I incorporated both into this card! Love 'em! The dahlia does take a little extra time, but it wasn't bad and sooo worth it!!

Here is Rose Ann's tutorial on the flap fold:

Flap Fold

And HERE is Donna's dahlia fold tutorial on SCS:

Dahlia Fold

I figured I wouldn't "reinvent the wheel," since both of these gals do such a fabulous job with their instructions!

Have fun with it!!

Stamps: Twill, Amazing to Zany
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Shimmery White, Afternoon Tea dsp
Ink: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Circle Nestabilites die (large), 1 1/4" and 1/2" circle punches, orange rhinestone sticker (Doodlebug), corner rounder punch, CM circle cutter, hodgepodge hardware, Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon, Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes ef

1 comment:

Sharon Harnist said...

Great job with the dahlia folding AND flap card, Wendy!