Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Butterfly

I am hoping that by making cards with a spring theme that I can WILL spring into coming (it's still cold here in SLC - the sun is shining, but it's being deceptive!).

I made this card as part of Beate's WSC40 - she always comes up with the most wonderful sketches for us to play with!!

Check out her blog here:

Fresh & Fun

I am now up to card #31 in my "Follow the Butterflies" challenge, and am proud to say that I haven't reused a single butterfly (yet)!! You can see the link on the sidebar for more details . . .

Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Cute Converse, Watercolor Minis
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Pretty in Pink, Shimmery White
Ink: Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Barely Banana
Accessories: Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers ef, Scallop circle, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4" circle punches, Seaside Ribbon Originals (SU), dimensional

C'mon, Spring!!!

1 comment:

msfitzie said...

I'm sooo glad that you are posting more cards. There for awhile, I kept checking and there wasn't anything new. Love your cards. Thanks for sharing.