Thursday, January 19, 2017

More Freakin' Occasions and Sale-a-Brations!


Yep ... that's me ... still kinda M.I.A. It's been just about a month since it rained in my basement ... where my craft room is!! FINALLY got all the holes sealed up and the drywall and mudding done!!! Now we just have to PAINT!! Which is why I haven't been around much ... I can't find hardly ANYthing ANYwhere!!! But welcome to this month's edition of Tour de Freaks!!! We are sharing some of the new goodness that is the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration 2017 catalogs!! How FUN is THAT??? Did you SEE what Mary Brown did??? I am CONSTANTLY pinning her creations on Pinterest for inspiration!!!!



Birthday cake!!! Candles!! Ribbon!!! What at GREAT way to celebrate a birthday!!! I had SO much fun stamping this wonky cake!!! It kinda makes me happy ...

Stamps: Cake Crazy
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Confetti Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Silver Sequin Trim, Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack

Still going with the "birthday" theme here ... I am IN LOVE with the new Candle Border Punch (Occasions Catalog - page 7)!!! SO STINKIN' CUTE!!

Stamps: Designer Tee (SAB 2017)
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Party Animal DSP
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories: Tags & Labels Framelits Dies, Candle Border Punch, Simply Scored, Silver Sequin Trim

I am REALLY hoping (praying???) that the construction in my craft space is done THIS WEEKEND!!! And putting it back together is gonna be a NIGHTMARE ... but at least it will be CLEAN!!! AND USABLE!!

Next up??? The delightful Dawn Olchefske!!! She is A-MAZ-ING!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

7 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Very cute cards! Love that crazy cake set too and the border punch is awesome. Love the designer paper peeking out under the candles! :)

Cindy said...

Haha, that wonky cake makes me think of Cake Wrecks, lol. I have that set on my wish list. And LOVE the colors in the candle card! Sorry you're craft room is in such chaos right now, but think of how organized you can make it when you put it back to rights!

Connie Babbert said...

So much fun! Glad you were able to play along...and good luck with the new space! It took 4 months to get mine back together after the sump pump failed and water...but totally worth it!

Melissa Stout said...

Delightful birthday cards! Hope you get everything back in order soon, but you seem to be working well under pressure. LOL!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

So glad to hear your stamp room in on the mends. Great card Wendy!

libbystamps said...

Great cards! Love the one with the candle border! Simply awesome!!!

Bev Gerard said...

Completely fun-packed creations!
OMGosh .. that bold richly colored cake card!
Congrats on 'finding' your stampy stuffs! (We all understand.) ;)