Friday, January 20, 2017

Fab Friday #104

Welcome to Fab Friday! True confessions time ... Now my basement is even MORE of a mess than it has been!!! I've been digging through the piles of plastic-covered supplies and dragging this, that and the other over to the coffee table on the other end of my basement. So NOW I have stamps, paper, ribbon, paper cutters, dies and my Big Shot littering ALL of the semi-flat surfaces that I could find. I'm gonna need a steam shovel to clean all of this up once the painting gets done!!

Eeeeep!!! The Succulent Framelits Dies that are now available in the 2017 Occasions catalog ... EEEEeeep! I am seriously LOVING them!!! And the coordinating stamp set??? Yeah ... you're gonna need one of those, too!

Stamps: Oh So Succulent
Paper: Soft Sky, Sweet Sugarplum, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
Accessories: Succulent Framelits Dies, Large Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Pearl Basics, Stitched Shapes Framelits, 3/8" Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (SAB), Linen Thread







I love the softness and simplicity of this color combo, don't you??









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

I'm "officially" ramped up to full-blown runner's training. It kind of snuck up on me!! I'm supposed to be doing a 12-mile training run tomorrow morning. Not sure I'm ready, but I'm willing and able ... so LET'S DO THIS!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can not imagine what you are going through with your basement. You make such great cards. Hope you can get back in full swing soon. JoAnn B.

Unknown said...

Wowza, this is gorgeous, Wendy!!! Praying everything gets right with your basement, soon, sweetie. Deep breaths, my friend!