Friday, January 6, 2017

Fab Friday #103

It's been a TOPSY-TURVY few weeks at my house, I'll tell ya!!! I don't think I have EVER had this long of a "break" from blogging since I started in 2007 ... like, EVER!!! It all started with rain in my basement ... but I digress ... I'll get back to that in a minute!

Lookie what I made!!!! I got a brand new Cricut for Christmas ... and, truth be told, it was one of the only crafty tools I actually have had access to since the rain!!! So, that's where this card came from!! The stamp set?? Yeah ... Sunburst Sayings ... it was SERIOUSLY the only stamp set that I could find that I knew was current ... because my stamp room ... sigh ...

Stamps: Sunburst Sayings
Paper: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Cricut, Burlap 5/8" Ribbon, Mini Stapler







Nice Sketch!!!









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

So ... I'll keep this story as short as possible. This is what my craft room looks like RIGHT NOW ... it actually looks kinda "tidy" with all the plastic and the floor cleaned up. Don't let that fool ya!!! Underneath that plastic are PILES and PILES of stamps, paper, ink pads and EVERYthing else ... that were hastily put there when the pipes in the ceiling decided to favor us with rain (see the blue spot on the ceiling in the upper-right-hand corner??? Yeah ... that was about a 4'x4' hole at one point. The carpet has been dried out and laid back down. Now we just need to sand a little more and paint. Also, we had an electrical problem where HALF my house was not "charged". Took a while to find THAT problem as well. AND I had strep throat last weekend. So, I feel like my blogger-cation was justified. Holy COW!!! Things really could have been worse. Very blessed that nothing besides the pipes and the drywall had to be replaced. So I choose to look at the bright side!!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

KOstvig said...

Blogcation!.. I love the word adn I ove the die cute card. When Do All the fixes get accomplished? Hopefully soon.....May the rest of your Year be Fantastic