Sunday, January 22, 2017

Monday Montage #86

I've done more blog posts in the last three days than I've done in the last whole MONTH!! The ceiling in my basement has FINALLY been painted. NOW comes the HERCULEAN task of trying to put everything back together!! It's probably going to take me EONS to get it done!!! Thank heavens for the Monday Montage crew and our blog hop ... at least I'm getting a LITTLE bit of stamping done!!

Since I STILL am having trouble finding things, I went back to an old fave of mine ... BUTTERFLIES!!! I pulled out some punches and some dies and VOILA!!! I like me some butterflies, that's for sure!!

Stamps: Sealed with Love
Paper: Whisper White Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Vellum
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Tags & Labels Framelits, Butterfly Thinlits, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Mini Stapler, Burlap Ribbon, Lace Doily

Snow, snow and MORE snow!!! The snow around here the past several days is messing up my running schedule!!! On the GOOD side, I spent the better part of Saturday making breakfasts, lunches and dinners for the ENTIRE next week!!! Put them in individual serving containers so we are all gonna eat HEALTHY this week!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... beaUTIFUL women, beaUTIFUL projects!!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: