Sunday, January 8, 2017

Monday Montage #85


Gonna be honest with you-all ... I made this card standing up ... mostly. My craft room is STILL under sheets of plastic. AND a disaster!!! And I MISS my lovely cleared-off tables!!! I'm hoping sometime this next week I will be able to start putting it back together!!!

I really have NO idea where pretty much ANYthing in my craft room is right now!!! I felt VERY fortunate to be able to find the supplies to make this fun Valentine's card. When I found the stamp set, and THEN found the framelits, I was kinda giddy!!! TWO current things ... that actually GO together!!!! And I even got it finished before the sun went down and was able to take a photo!!! YAY for ME!!!

Stamps: Sealed With Love
Paper: Whisper White, Neutrals DSP Stack, Red Glimmer Paper, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Love Notes Framelits, Falling Petals Textured Impressions Embossing Powder, Silver 1/8" Ribbon

Next project??? I seriously gotta take down my Christmas stuff!! I got my mama's all taken care of last Saturday, so mine is going to be coming down ... SOON I hope!!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... they're starting the year off with some BRILLIANT things!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

5 comments:

Creating on the Run said...

I am so impressed! You whipped that baby out in no time and with a disheveled craft room! You are amazing (and so is the card)!!

brrenwick said...

I love it when we are stamping twins! I gotta get that embossing folder!

Cathy Casey said...

Adorable Wendy! We all had hearts on the mind this week.

Wendie Waldman said...

Love the classic colors and all the hearts.

Gloria said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing it!