Sunday, January 29, 2017

Stamp Review Crew - SAB Free for All Edition


The struggle is REAL! I had what I thought was a GREAT idea for the card I was going to make for this week's edition of the Stamp Review Crew. I KNOW I ordered the stamp set I wanted to use ... in fact, I have ordered TWO of them. The problem??? They are SOMEwhere in the disaster area aka my craft room (which needs some SERIOUS attention that I haven't been able to give it since the holes in the ceiling from the flood last month finished being repaired last weekend!). I spent FOREVER looking and looking ... and then ended up using Delicate Details instead (a set I ALSO love!)!!

Going with the "monochrome" look again on this card. And I used the "Gently Falling" textured impressions embossing folder to add some dimension to the succulent flower I cut out with my Succulent Framelits dies (another new favorite!!)! The pretty and sparkly ribbon is ALSO a Sale-a-Bration option for earning (I used the gold, but there is also SILVER!!)!!

Stamps: Delicate Details
Paper: Mint Macaron
Ink: Mint Macaron
Accessories: Succulents Framelits, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, 3/8" Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (Gold), Linen Thread, Pearl Basics, Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder







I stacked four different images from this beautiful stamp set all together on my clear block ... which means it was oh-so-easy to stamp them straight!!!







I have set aside my entire day on Tuesday to start digging stamp sets out of the miles and miles of piles and piles that are in my craft room ... since you are seeing it here in black and white, I am going to make myself accountable!!!

Next up?? Click on "Next Blog to check out what Kelly Kent has done with SAB sets!! Click on the "previous" button to see what Valerie Moody has whipped up!!

   


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

16 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Love the mint on mint Wendy, such a pretty card!

Dawn Tidd said...

Lovely card, Wendy! I love the stacked lace images stamped repeatedly and the gorgeous flower you added!

Linda Callahan said...

This is so pretty.....love the mint green and your sweet stamped borders!

Rochelle Blok said...

Just gorgeous! The monochrome look of your creation is beautiful and the use of the SAB ribbon is a lovely touch. Rochelle xo

Yapha said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy!! Such a beautiful use of that delicate stamp set!

Diane (DeeDee) said...

Love your card! Absolutely stunning! Will you please share how you did the flower center with the linen thread?

Kelly Kent said...

Great use of the lace stamps Wendy! They look so effective in the same colour ink & paper! Kelly x

Mike said...

You are so clever to stack several of the images on one block! I tried just using the same one over and over - not good! This turned out beautifully!

Mickey Roberts said...

I really like the "layers" of lace to create your background. Using the TIEF to create texture for your flower layers is such a great idea, Wendy!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card. Love the monochromatic mint.

Ann Schach said...

Yowza! Absolutely stunning, Wendy!This is the best card I have seen created with this set! Thank you for the inspiration.

Heidi Baks said...

Very pretty, Wendy!

Tanya Boser said...

Delightful! ;) Love the Mint Macaron and the sweet lace background you created. Good luck with your miles of piles :)

Debra Burgin said...

Love this party dress! Perfect for spring!

Betty said...

Beautiful!!!!

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

ohhh and ahhhh my favorite color is green and this is gorgeous!