Monday, September 29, 2008

Freaky Card & Blog Candy's a-Comin'!!

This is the card I made for my most recent Control Freaks swap. We had to choose any new set out of the Fall/Winter Catalog. It was hard choosing, as there were SO many fun new things! I think this train is DA BOMB!! First thing I thought of was the "Polar Express" and I knew a Christmas card was in the works. I took this photo of the prototype card I made for the swap. Then, I changed my mind and used shimmery white cardstock instead of plain ol' Whisper White. It turned out pretty good with that, but it is not what you see in this picture. I forgot to take a new picture before I sent them out!

I wanted to make sure that you all will be coming back between Wednesday and Friday. I have a couple of "There She Goes" stamp sets that I am going to give away as blog candy!! Yahoo!!! If you come back and comment on my blog candy post (NOT this one, but the one you will see on Wednesday), you will be eligible to win one of the new sets. I will probably use the random number generator, as that seems to work the best. Hope to see you soon!

TTFN!

Stamps: Happiness is a Journey, Short & Sweet
Paper: Bordering Blue, Shimmery White (or Whisper White), Night of Navy
Ink: Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, Silver Encore
Accessories: Snow Blossom punch, Word Window punch, silver cord

1 comment:

Connie M. said...

Oh wow, Wendy! This makes a fantastic Christmas card...My DD just loves the polar express book and movie!!

I will be back tomorrow to post a comment for the blog candy!! :)