Wednesday, February 8, 2012

There's a PUNCH for That??!!???

Seriously??!? When I first saw this set in the new Stampin' Up catalog last summer I HAD to have it. This was actually the first card I made with it way-back-when... I was so proud of this little flower, even though there was a bit of "fussy cutting" involved to create the layers...

Imagine my embarrassment...and chagrin...when I realized that the flower itself, the main image, can be punched with the scallop circle punch!!! What??!!? Well, DUH!!!! I felt soooo lame, as I cut all of the layers out BY HAND with my scissors....SHEESH!! Lesson learned...

Good news on the computer front...so far. I was able to restore the backup I did on December 22...and my Computer Geeky Dude told me yesterday that things are looking good about retrieving most of the data I lost from the now-defunct hard drive! I will know for sure today just how much was save-able and will keep you posted...thanks for all the sympathy, encouraging emails and offers of help...I really do appreciate it!

And I really do NOT like blogging from my iPad...not as easy as it would seem!

Stamps: Button Buddies, Family Reunion
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Polka Dot patterned paper (unknown)
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Perfect Pennant Bigz Die, Word Window Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Brights Buttons, Polka Dot Ribbon (unknown), Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Circle Punch (DUH!), Dimensionals
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pinky Roth said...

Wendy, I am so glad that you had backed up at least to Dec. 22nd. I had this happen to my laptop and the computer guy was able to get most of my stuff back. I have never had this to happen on my desk computer, but I have Carbonite and it backs up my stuff every day. I am so sorry that this has happened to you.

I love this card you designed even w/all the cutting :) It was worth all the extra stuff because it is awesome!