Monday, January 13, 2014

Love is in the Air ...

From Millan.NetAs we are getting even closer and CLOSER to Valentine's Day, I'm getting more and more in the "mood" for hearts and such!! So today I am sharing a couple of layouts with you that I did in My Digital Studio that show some of the love ...

This is a layout of my mom and dad. I went through and scanned EVERY picture I could find of the two of them together that my mom had after my dad died ... I even made her a book and gave it to her for Christmas!! I knew that I was needing a page for me to keep for myself, though, so this is what I did!

MDS Ingredients:
Stamps - Hearts a Flutter, Vintage Overlays, Bold Branches, Schoolbook Serif Alphabet
Paper - Day in the Life DSP, More Amore DSP
Embellishments - Taffeta Trimmings Ribbon, More Amore (doily heart), Wild About You (hearts), Sending Love Epoxy Brads
Punches - Full Heart, Timeless Type Junior Letters.

And here's a different kinda love ... it's me with my sister in law and my nieces - and my niece's new puppy!! Is there ANYthing that smells good like puppy breath? It should stink, but I actually kinda love it!! Oooooo, Oscar!! He is SOOOO soft and adorable!! (He has gotten bigger since this photo was taken ... still adorbs, though!!)

MDS Ingredients:
Stamps - Decorative Overlays (Argyle), Stitched Stockings (Argyle)
Paper - That's a Wrap, Bella Bleu, Comfort Cafe
Embellishments - Button Latte, Mis-stitched, Dahlia, Box of Chocolates (Love), Wild About You (Hearts), Zigzag Stitching
Punches - Flag Punch
Fonts - 2Peas YoYo.

I'm also QUITE HAPPY to report that I FINALLY got my new Silhouette Cameo OUT OF THE BOX, and the software is all loaded on my computer ... TIME TO PLAY, so stay tuned!!!
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

2 comments:

Tanya said...

These are both fantastic pages! I really love the layout on the puppy page, but I adore heritage type pages and what a treasure that is! :)

Carol Carriveau said...

Fabulous page of your parents...and the one for you! Another great page with your SIL and nieces/puppy! Great way to save the best memories!