Friday, January 31, 2014

Fab Friday #34

Oh my goodness!! How I have MISSED Fab Friday!!! It was nice to have a little time off for the holidays, but it is GREAT to be BACK!!! We are back in FULL FORCE with LOTS to share this week!!! And it's a color challenge ... YAY!!

I was formulating what to do for my creation for this week ... and started playing with my Silhouette. I actually cut several of each image out so that I could have the freedom to "play" with them once I had them on the table. And guess WHAT?? I ended up making TWO cards!! (and I probably have enough bits and pieces to make a third one!!

Stamps: Hip Notes
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Natural Composition DSP, I Am Me DSP, Red Glimmer DSP
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: eCutter (Silhouette), 1 3/8" Square Punch, Small Heart Punch, Paper Piercing Pack Essentials, Paper Piercing Tool, Spiral Flower Die, Designer Naturals Button, Linen Thread, Sewing Machine
MDS: Family Fun Photobook (love), Box of Chocolates (hearts), Hooray for Today (arrow)




Here's the actual palette for this week (nice, right??) ...




My second sample:

Stamps: Perfect Pennants, Banner Blast
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Read Red, In Color DSP
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Silhouette eCutter, Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Silver Baker's Twine, Essentials Wooden Elements
MDS: Family Fun Photobook (love), Box of Chocolates (hearts), Hooray for Today (arrow)



And ... Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Have a FAB FRIDAY and a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

4 comments:

Pam Steckman said...

Great to see this cute card! I love it!

Patricia said...

Wendy, These are the cutest cards! I just love the way you have used the colors and hearts. But most of all I love the mix of colors you used. Just love them both!

Brenda Myers said...

Very cute cards!! Love the hearts & arrows!!

Amanda Mertz said...

Both are so cute! I love the addition of black to the mix...it makes the Real Red and Coastal Cabana really pop! TFS!