Sunday, February 2, 2014

Monday Montage #12

Welcome to another Monday Montage!! Each and every single time I am totally awestruck at what my friends come up with for this ... and this week is no exception!!

I REALLY wanted to make some sorta artsy, springy sorta thing. But then I realized that it is my little grand niece's 2nd birthday this week, so I knew I was going to have to come up with something to put a smile on HER face!! She is a FANATIC about Curious George ... and while I realize this monkey is NOT George, I think she will like him all the same (and it gave me yet ANOTHER excuse to play with my Silhouette and some of my favorite old images in MDS!)!

Stamps: Tape It, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Melon Mambo, Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: eCutter (Silhouette), Paper Piercing Essentials Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Banner Punch, Linen Thread, Candy Dots (Brights)
MDS: Nursery Alphabet Images (Monkey), Piece of Cake (Balloons), Family Fun Photobook (Happy)

This card looked MUCH different in my head. Isn't is funny how that works??? You visualize something else entirely, yet you can't seem to unlock it from your brain??? I still like it, though ... and I know it will make Sammy happy, too!

Click "Back" to see the marvelous Melissa Stout, and/or the "Next" button to see artistic Amy O'Neill!



 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

7 comments:

Tanya said...

It is adorable! And enough like George that any little one will love it! :)

brrenwick said...

I think this turned out to be an adorable card and your grand niece will love it! Who can resist a monkey?!?!?

Dara said...

So cute! I really love the bright colors.

Amy O said...

That is one cute monkey! And balloons and banners are always perfect for birthdays -- especially for a two-year old. She'll love it! Very cute, Wendy!

Connie Collins said...

Such a fun and colorful card!

Carol Carriveau said...

Your card is wonderful and perfect for a two year old...and it does have a springy affect...the cute monkey! Am sure your great niece loved/s it....great job!

Creating on the Run said...

So super duper cute! I love that monkey and the balloons are adorable!