Wednesday, February 26, 2014

"Mess Managed!"

It's another MDS-kinda day ... I will be the FIRST to admit that I was skeptical about "digital" paper crafting ... I was NOT AT ALL interested. Seriously ... I was NOT!! Didn't think it was worth my time ... at all ... so, of course, I purchased MDS (My Digital Studio) the minute it was available to me ... and I could not have been more HOOKED since that first week!! The BEST part??? As soon as I am "done" with whatever project I am working on, I just CLOSE MY LAPTOP and TA-DAAAA!! "Mess Managed!" (I'm having a "Harry Potter" flashback-kinda thing ... can't help myself!)


Since y'all KNOW how I am about all-thing-Disney ... here's a little two-page layout I did a while back of some fun my son, Devan, and I had when he came with me to Disneyland LAST January (it took me a LOT of coaxing to get him to leave Utah for ANY spell of time because of his school/work schedule ... and we weren't in the park for more than 15 MINUTES when he said, "I should have worked it out so I could stay LONGER!!" Yeah ... I KNEW he would say that!!)

And TRY as I MIGHT to get "blogger" to let me put these pix side by side in a big enough pic for you to actually SEE all the fun details, I couldn't get it to work ... which is why I'm giving you a "close up" of each page ... it's pretty neat how MDS will allow you to "overlap" two pages into a double layout spread with no overlap ... cool, eh?

MDS Ingredients -
Stamps -
Splatters (A Split Second)
Paper - Season by Season DSP, That's a Wrap DSP
Embellishments - Taffeta Trimmings Ripple (Garden Green), Zigzag Real Red
Punches - Flag Punch, Square Punch, Circle Punch
Fonts - LD Walt & Beach

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a fabulous day!!
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

No comments: