Monday, February 24, 2014

Sweet Baby Bunny

I BLINKED and the weekend was OVER!! How did THAT happen??? Wow ... it seems like they zip by more quickly every time!!!

BUT ... before I head out the door to get myself going on this Monday morning, I decided to make a little baby bunny card ... isn't this bunny just ADORBS???? Don't you just wanna squEEEEZE him???? I DO!! I used my blender pens (something I haven't pulled out in QUITE a while) and the ink that collects itself on the inside top lid of my ink pads to color him up a little bit ... but not too much!! I wanted to make him look all watercolor-y like the background ... cute, eh??

Stamps: Baby, We've Grown; Off the Grid
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Natural Chevron Ribbon, Pistachio Pudding Ruffled Trim, Gold Sequin Trim

So it's off to the races again!!! Happy Monday, y'all!!
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Totally adorable...love all of the background stamps...soooo sweet!

Cheryl said...

Cute bunny card. The bunny makes the stamp set worth purchasing along with those cute little shoes