Sunday, February 16, 2014

Monday Montage #13



Here we are! It's Monday Montage time! And the team has put together some WONDERFUL things to share with all y'all ... again!! Seriously??? I love the inspiration I get from them every single time!



My cousin has a bunch of LOVELY and ADORABLE little girls (SIX to be exact! ... and she just had her 7th little bundle of joy in December ... a BOY!)!! Anyway, two of the girls have birthdays on the EXACT same day (February 17th). So I was needing to come up with some for adorable little Madeline ... she is THREE today!! How exciting!!

I merged some files from MDS with my Silhouette software and came up with this little birdie card ... I am hoping that this little birdie just WILLS spring to start showing up!!! Don't y'all agree that it's time for winter to be OVER??? Sheesh!!

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP
Ink:  Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Bird Builder Punch (Leafy Branches), Ticket Building Punch, Banner Punch, Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
MDS: Cheep Talk (bird), Lovely Little Labels (sweet)

Click "Back" to check out the wonderful work of Melissa Stout, and/or the "Next" button to see Amy O'Neill's beautiful creation!
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

5 comments:

Creating on the Run said...

This card is adorable!I Love the bird and the banners finish off the card perfectly. SO cute- little Madeline will love it!

Cathy Caines said...

ohhhh I love the bird. Fabulous!

Beth W. said...

Perfect timing! I'm going to adapt this and use it as a thank you card for a Girl Scout birdhouse-building project my girls are doing. They can give them to all the people who sponsor the houses and the people who help them with the project. Thanks, Wendy!

KOstvig said...

This is adorable....or should I say...SWEET....anyways off to figure out how to case it my way...

who doesnt love some good inspiration

brrenwick said...

How fun that both girls have the same birthday! I love that little bird and the cute banners!!!