Friday, February 7, 2014

Wedding Bells

Today we are celebrating the marriage of some of our good "flying" buddies. Over the past 10+ years, we have gotten to know some of the most a-MAZ-ing people through our association with the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Owners Association). They have become like part of our family. AND ... believe it or NOT ... my husband actually talks as MUCH as or MORE than I do when we get together with these people!! (For those of you who know ME well ... or ESPECIALLY if you know my husband ... this is saying SOMETHING!!).

Sooo .... BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Jeff and Amanda!! I felt myself getting a little carried away on this one ... I kept adding and adding and adding little bits of stuff ... I likey!!

Really looking forward to celebrating with everyone later this evening. Food, music, a PINATA (oh JOY!!) ... and, weather permitting, Jeff and Amanda are literally gonna "fly off into the sunset!" How COOL is THAT???

Stamps: Happy Watercolor, Perfect Pennants, Off the Grid
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories: Chalk Talk Framelits, Gold Sequin Trim, Natural Chevron Ribbon, Pistachio Pudding Ruffled Ribbon Trim, Doily (January Paper Pumpkin), Small Heart Punch, Sewing Machine
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

2 comments:

Doris Ann Designs said...

Wendy, I live in Fond du Lac WI which is only 18 miles from Oshkosh WI where the EAA is held every year! And my BFF's husband is Flight Line Operations Manager - has worked EAA for 20+ yrs. Yep, it's a very big deal!
Doris

Carol Carriveau said...

Your card is lovely - very pretty color combo and love the layers and embellishments.