Friday, February 28, 2014

Fab Friday #36

Welcome, friends!! It's FAB FRIDAY!! YAY!! Although .... I just got home from Disneyland (yeah-yeah-yeah ... again ...) last night ... and it's REALLY hard coming back to REALITY!! So I am THRILLED that we have some fun and creative things to share with y'all. I look forward to seeing what my fellow Fab-Friday-ers come up with ...

I really LOVE this week's color combo. It's BRIGHT ... it's HAPPY ... it's CHEERFUL!! And I love ALL of those things!! I decided I'm gonna start PRETENDING it's actually SPRING (hence, the FLOWERS on this card!)!! And the weather has actually been TRYING to warm up ... which is ALSO happy!

Stamps: Flower Shop, Perfect Pennants, Itty Bitty Banners, Positively Chevron
Paper:  Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Strawberry Slush Ruffled Trim, Sewing Machine





Here's this week's color combo ...










And ... Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Cindy Beach
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Enjoy your weekend!! From Millan.Net
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

3 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Love the fun stitching details and bit of ruffled trim on your card! I'm you about pretending it's spring TFS!

Carol Carriveau said...

Gorgeous! As you said, with this color challenge everything is pretty, happy, bright and cheerful...all wonderful attributes for any card!

Michelle Quinno said...

Love this card! Just pinned.