Thursday, January 23, 2014

Oh SNAP!!

Little bitty cameras!! What FUN!!! I have been wanting to make something with this little bitty camera image since the moment I laid eyes on it in the "Peachy Keen" stamp set!! They're sooooo stinkin' ca-YOOT!! I kinda got a bit carried away on this card ... I kept adding stuff and adding stuff and adding stuff ... it just didn't look "quite" right ... still not sure what it NEEDS, but I think I added just about everything I could!!!

Stamps:  Peachy Keen, Gorgeous Grunge, Perfect Pennants (on the wooden arrow)
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh DSP
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Cajun Craze
Accessories:  1 1/4" Square Punch, Banner Framelits, Oh Film Framelits (gold arrow), Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape, Essentials Wooden Elements, Neutrals Candy Dots, Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder, Linen Thread, Spritzer (retired ... I cheated a little!)

And I am SOOOOO super excited!!! I registered for my FIRST 1/2 marathon yesterday (which will, hopefully by the time it rolls around, probably be my second one!). It's not until Labor Day weekend (the end of AUGUST) ... but it is at DISNEYLAND!!! YAY!!!! Since I ... ummm .... ahem .... have an annual pass ... I was lucky enough to register for it nearly a week before registration opens up for everyone. How FUN is THAT??? Woot!! WOOOOOT!! SUPER excited!!! (Can ya tell??)

Guess I'd better get my act together and get outside and run a bit!!!

Happy Thursday!
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

3 comments:

KOstvig said...

I love this card the colors are wonderful and I like the "Camera Work"!

Foofygirl said...

Greetings from Buffalo, NY! I just love this card Wendy. I recently purchased this SU! set and you've given me a great idea on how to use it! Congrats on signing up for your first Disney half marathon. My daughter and I are doing the Disney Glass Slipper Challenge in Florida in Feb...10K on Day 1 and Half Marathon on Day 2! Thanks for sharing! Debbie

Carol Carriveau said...

I have not been drawn to this stamp set or the DSP but I am really enjoying your card design and one like this can really handle more goodies....great job!!!!! Congratulations on the upcoming 1/2K marathon...and that you get to run another one soon! And Disneyland...wow!