Sunday, January 19, 2014

Monday Montage #11



Oh how I love the Monday Montage Blog Hop!!! These ladies!!! OHMYGOSH!!! They are ALWAYS blowing my doors CLEAN OFF!!! I mean, SERIOUSLY???? What a fun, talented and terrific group of creative friends!

Soooo ... now that I have actually taken my Silhouette eCutter OUT of the box, I am having SO much fun with it!! The idea for this card came to me quite a while ago, and now I finally have the proper tool for the job so I could create it (and, to be honest, I was inspired to get 'er done after seeing a card that my BFF, Jane Lee, created with hearts using her Silhouette a couple of weeks ago HERE). I love the positive/negative effect with the hearts. It was easy to lay out, and the BEST part is that I can create similar cards with different colors of cardstock at the push of a button! NEAT!!!

Stamps:  Perfect Pennants, Hip Notes
Paper:  Whisper White, Red Glimmer DSP
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon, Gold Baker's Twine, Essentials Wooden Elements, eCutter (Silhouette)
MDS:  Medium Heart Punch

Click "Back" to see Melissa Stout's and what her creatively-brilliant brain has come up with, and/or the "Next" button to see Amy O'Neill and HER stamping genius!!



 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

5 comments:

Creating on the Run said...

You are making me want a Silhouette!! This card is fabulous! I love the Red Glimmer Paper-it really pops on against the white! Love it!

Dani Dziama said...

This is beautiful Wendy! I love all the little hearts and how the red Glimmer paper shines through. Sheesh....I really need a Cameo!

Amy O said...

How cool is this! I love the fun ribbon and twine detail. And of course, those hearts are amazing!

Cathy Caines said...

cute cute cute!

Carol Carriveau said...

Fabulous!!!!