Wednesday, October 15, 2014

CTR Lucky Stars!

I recently created a birthday card for my cousin's little girl for her 8th birthday. On it, I used the same svg file I used on today's card because I have aNOTHER cousin whose little boy is having HIS 8th birthday!! I thought that the Maritime DSP was the PERFECT thing to use as a base for this more "masculine" card (even thought it DOES have ribbon ... and sparkly paper!)!

I was asked where I got the cut file for this particular SVG (I have used it many-a-time). Here is a LINK to where you can find it ...

CTR SVG FILE

I kinda love how all my latest photos have a little hint of the spiderweb I made on my front porch for Halloween peeking into the photo ... I could have photoshopped the yarn pieces out (it's the white strings you see in the upper left), but I couldn't make myself do it. They just make me HAPPY!

Stamps: Something to Say
Paper: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Maritime DSP, Silver Glimmer DSP
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Banners Framelits, Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Chevron Border Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, eCutter (Silhouette), CTR svg File

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I love this!!! The colors are awesome and the sparkly banner is perfect for any baptism! :D

stampinjul said...

Darling card! We need to get together PRONTO! Love ya!

Pam said...

Definitely a male card & it's perfect! Thanks for sharing the link. My first (of 2) grandchild will also turn 8, be baptized & confirmed all on Dec 8th. Will be stealing a few ideas from you on this one!

Carol Carriveau said...

How great that ypu can use the same basic idea for the special cousins in your family who are reaching a special time in their lives!