Friday, October 24, 2014

Fab Friday #53

Is it possible??? Could it BE?? FAB FRIDAY!! YAY!!! This week has, quite seriously, just ZIPPED right on past! I honestly have no idea how on EARTH it's already FRIDAY!!! I nearly forgot (even though I had received a reminder email earlier in the day) that I needed to make my Fab Friday creation!!!

You see, I've been madly creating in my Craft Dungeon (due to the spooky time of year my Craft Room has been converted into a Dungeon!)!! I'm working on a masterfully FUN and FAB Halloween costume for MYSELF for a change (haven't made myself a costume for MANY a year!)!! I'll share photos once I am finished and have something to show!

This week's Fab Friday is a sketch ... and I was able to come up with an idea much more quickly than I usually do ... must be because this sketch is so DANG great!!

Stamps: Good Greetings, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Whisper White, Color Me Autumn DSP
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Autumn Wooden Elements, Large Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Linen Thread









See what I MEAN???? User-Good sketch!!!











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

From Millan.NetToday ALSO happens to be our annual Halloween Carnival at the local elementary school (a friend and I have been doing this for as many years as I can practically remember ... maybe 1996???). LOVE me some Halloween celebratin'!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Amanda Mertz said...

I love those textured layered leaves and so perfect with Blackberry Bliss! TFS!