Sunday, October 19, 2014

Stamp Review Crew - Serene Silhouettes Edition

It's time for the Stamp Review Crew!!! This week we are playing with Serene Silhouettes ...

And guess what??? I can't BELIEVE that I NEVER bought this set!!! SERIOUSLY??? So this is my "MDS" version! Lucky for me, Serene Silhouettes IS available for My Digital Studio!! YAY!!!

I used the "birds in a tree" image to create this card. I printed it out on some Crumb Cake cardstock (the color I chose for the image is Soft Suede). Then I just layered it up from there!

Stamps: That's the Ticket (Sentiment), Gorgeous Gruge
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Color Me Autumn DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Accessories: On Filmn Framelits, Ticket Builder Punch, Spiral Border Punch, Gold Basic Metal Button, Linen Thread







Here are the lovely images that come with this set (which I now NEED to buy!!)!








Click on the "Next Blog" to check out what Adriana Benitez has created, and the "Previous Blog" to see Mike Funke's fantastic creations!
 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

7 comments:

Yapha said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy. Great save with the MDS. It looks gorgeous printed on Crumb Cake.

Heidi Baks said...

Very pretty, Wendy! I love the leaf DSP "ends".

Carol said...

Love your card, this is a favorite set of mine, always enjoy seeing what others so with it. All the links on the S t amp Review site seem to be broken, had to go around about way to view the hop.

Tanya Boser said...

Wow, I would never have guessed you used MDS on this! I think we forget we can print the images on more than just white sometimes. Beautiful card!

Mike said...

Beautiful, Wendy! I love how you framed the birds!

Unknown said...

Love this card, Wendy. Great layout and colors!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Wendy. Love the color combination and the composition of each layer. TFS!