Sunday, October 26, 2014

Monday Montage #31




It's Monday Montage time once again!!! I am in full-blown Halloween costume mode at my house ... but it was fun taking "time out" to create a little something to share with my fellow MM Crewmates ...




I realized just this past week that in less than a MONTH it will too late to be in the "fall" mode ... so I'm sneaking another "leafy" creation in here while I still can!!! I did this card for my stamp club friends. "For All Things" is a great and versatile set, don't ya think??

I finally finished my own new Halloween costume a couple of days ago ... and have been FEVERISHLY working on one for my daughter (can't believe she roped me into it at the last minute, but what can I say??? Halloween is my FAVE!)! I will be sharing photos of our costumes here with y'all soon, so stay tuned!!

Stamps: For All Things
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Ink:   Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Gold Basic Metal Button, Chevron Naturals Ribbon

By the time most of all y'all read this, I will be partying with Mickey and his friends at Disneyland for Halloween (along with my equally-cool-and-fun sister in law)!!! YAY!!

Click "Back" to see Magnificent Melissa Stout, and/or the "Next" button to see Amazing Amy O'Neill!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty fall inspired card!

Cathy Casey said...

So cute Wendy - another winner with that set :)

Carol Carriveau said...

Loving your card! Happy costume maki Get!

Amy O said...

Fall happiness with this card! Hope you had a great time at Disneyland, and have a great Halloween tomorrow night.