Sunday, July 19, 2020

Freakin' Summer Lovin'!


C'mon EVERYbody ... "Summer Lovin' had me a blaaa-aaast ... summer lovin' it happened so faaa-aaast!" This month the Control Freaks are sharing a little Summer Lovin' ... and now I need to go watch Grease again because it is one of my favorites of all time FAAAAAVORITES! And I feel like I have watched all of Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime, Hulu, CBS All Access and Apple TV that there is already!! Darn Pandemic!!! Debbie Henderson made some VERY fun creations for this theme ... did you see them as you were hopping on by??

How I miss the days of my youth. Not only because they were great, but because I grew up in California and we had an orange and tangerine tree in our backyard. I took them TOTALLY for granted then they were RIGHT THERE UNDER MY NOSE!!! DANG!! I will eat any sort of citrus any time, anywhere!! It's good on food, it makes delicious drinks, it's good in your Diet Coke, it's good when you are camping ... it's a PORTABLE SNACK!! What I wouldn't give for some citrus trees in my backyard NOW!!

Stamps: Cute Fruit
Paper: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green
Ink: Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories: Banners Pick a Punch, Bumblebee Gingham Trim

Now it's time for one of my OTHER favorite summertime delicious things ... WATERMELON!! Oh MAN!! Honestly, is there ANYthing more AMAZNG on a hot summer day than a cold slice of watermelon?? I think NOT!!! The Cute Fruit stamp set is so much fun!! Both of these cards were made using it ... and I snuck in another sneak peek of the soon-to-be-released Celebration Labels Dies.

Stamps: Cute Fruit, Buffalo Check
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Poppy Parade, Garden Green, Whisper White
Accessories: Celebration Labels Dies, Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Coastalweave Embossing Folder, Whisper White Embossing Powder


We took an impromptu trip to West Yellowstone over the weekend. Just a sweet little campsite and some beautiful fresh air. It's AMAZING how much a little bit of nature can cure your soul, know what I mean?? We flew over Yellowstone Falls and Old Faithful on the way home and it brought tears to my eyes!! God had a GOOD DAY the day he made that WHOLE area!!

Next up??? The ever-talented ... Connie Babbert!! She always makes the cutest combination of things!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.pngre

1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

Fun, fun cards Wendy! Perfect for Summer Lovin'