Friday, July 3, 2020

Fab Friday #193

Once upon a time you spent WAAAYYYY longer than you should have trying to type up a blog post whilst fighting the effects of restless leg syndrome and the quickly working dose of Ambien you took. You can't sit still to type and you are having difficult time focusing on the screen and what you are typing ... only to have the completely and FINALLY finished product decide to CRASH on Blogger and NOT save ... and so, therefore, your entire post has been lost and you have to start all over again! Only now your legs are MORE restless, and the Ambien has turned your brain to MUSH! Welcome to July 2020 ... and welcome to this week's Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge. Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any typos, grammar errors, misspelled words or any general rambling, as I feel that I barely know what I am doing right now!

Here’s a card. I made it. Earlier this week even. And it's done. And I'm going to struggle through the supplies list AGAIN since it didn't stick the first time around ... and I gotta hurry because the battery on ny laptop is dying and if I go find the cord more time is gonna pass and my eyes are gonna get DROOPIER and I may just start dreaming right here on this page and write a whole bunch of nonsense!!

Stamps: Posted for You, Buffalo Check (may it live FOREVER)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Black, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Wink of Stella
Accessories: Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Flowers for Every Season Gems, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon







It took me a hot minute to come up with something on this sketch challenge that I actually LIKED ... and to tell ya the truth, I can't really even remember if I like it or not! Do I? Don't I??? Only AMBIEN knows!!






Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

Going to bed ... and I plan to watch Hamilton ALL WEEKEND LONG until I can sing every single syllable without missing a beat ... or until my hubby goes crazy and has to leave the house ... in which case, I will just start it again and watch some more!! Happy Independence Weekend!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: