Friday, July 31, 2020

Fab Friday #195

Arrrrgghhhh!! I HATE it when somebody "moves my cheese"!!! I have been blogging since 2007 ... and Blogger has decided to entirely revamp it's interface!!! POOOOEY!!! I am old enough (and nerdy enough) to actually know html. I used to design intranet pages for the local gas company. And the new interface is designed to NOT let me do it the way I want to ... URRRRGGGHHH!!! I HATE HATE HATE it!!! I was finally able to revert back to the "old school" interface, but it will only be available through August 24. Color me UNHAPPY!! At least I got to play and make a card with the Fab Friday Team!!


Now that I have done my pouting ... I want to say how much I am IN LOVE with the "Ridiculously Awesome" stamp set AND the "Plaid Tidings" DSP (which will be available to all y'all in the Holiday Catalog on August 4!!)!! EEEeeeep!!! I want alltheplaid allthetime!!!

Stamps: Ridiculously Awesome
Paper: Seaside Spray, Mango Melody, Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Celebration Labels Dies, Stitched Triangles Dies, Seaside Spray Scalloped Trim Linen Ribbon










Very simple, with LOTS of options to add to/change it up!










Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:


Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

How's the weather where you are?? It is HOT-HOT-HOT in Salt Lake City! It must be some sort of DESERT or something!!! I wouldn't mind as much if our air conditioning weren't having issues. I am SOOO happy we have a nice, cool basement with some fans ... they are saving my life!!
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

OH I LOVE the mix of colors on this card!! Such pretty design!