Friday, July 17, 2020

Fab Friday #194

This card took MUCH longer to make that I had anticipated ... BECAUSE ... I ordered The Right Triangle stamp set thinking I was ordering the BUNDLE (which included the dies), and I only ordered the stamp set!! DANG!! I HATE when that happens!! So I had to wait for a while to save up some more $$$ and a few more things I wanted to order. When I saw the color scheme for this week's Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge, I KNEW I HAD to use this fun bundle!!

It took me a bit to try and decide how to arrange everything on this card ... and I ended up adding a BONUS color (Pool Party)!

Stamps: The Right Triangle, Peaceful Moments, Celebration Tidings (Sneak Peek!!)
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade, Pool Party
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Celebration Labels Dies (Also a Sneak Peek!), Stitched Triangles Dies, Metallic Pearls







Bright, happy and FUN colors!







Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

And here we are at the end of week 4,267 of the COVID-19 Pandemic ... sigh ... at least it FEELS like it has been that long!! Let's all be careful out there ... social distance ... wear your masks (pretty please?) ... and let's get this over with SOONER rather than LATER, k???
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: