Sunday, July 19, 2020

Monday Montage #169

Then there was that time that I got home from an impromptu out-of-town weekend getaway to discover that not only did I have to make TWO cards for one blog hop (which I knew about before I left), but you ALSO have to make a THIRD card for another blog hop (which I TOTALLY forgot about!). So I have been stampin' ... and playing ... and making a HUGE mess on my craft table! Happy Monday Montage, friends!! I kinda want to go back to West Yellowstone and camp for about, say, a MONTH!!! It was beautiful and relaxing!!


I knew the minute I got the Best Plaid Dies in my new catalog order than I wanted to do a non-traditional color combo. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do something "summery". I Googled "summer plaid". When I saw this color combo I said, "That's the one!" We ALL had a mom or an aunt or maybe even an uncle who had a shirt with this color combo, didn't we??? It is so fun and cheerful!

Stamps: Posted for You
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue
Ink: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Best Plaid Dies, Stitched Triangle Dies, Banners Pick a Punch, Daisy Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Clear Epoxy Droplets, Misty Moonlight 1/4" Ribbon, 1/2"  Circle Punch (retired), 3/8" Circle Punch (retired), Stapler


Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

THIS WEEK is my "get back into some sorta exercise routine" week. I still exercise a bit every day, but I haven't been pushing myself since about the end of May. I feel like a SLUG!!! I'm putting this out there so that I have some sort of accountability. DANG!! It's SOOOO easy to get out of the groove, isn't it??

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout ... as per usual, they BOTH knocked it out of the park!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: