Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Little Romance ...

Happy Wednesday!! I was looking back though some of my photos and came across this ... it was one of my Convention Display Board samples and I FORGOT to ever post it!!! YIKES!!

I made this card with things from the "Venetian Romance" suite. There is almost NO stamping (just the focal image). The rest of this is just designer series paper ... isn't it LUVerly????

I started my online Body Pump fitness challenge on Monday ... isn't it FUN when we discover entire GROUPS of muscles that we forGOT we even OWNED??? SERIOUSLY??? My deltoids are hurting when I RUN??? What is up with THAT??? Everything is apparently connected to everything else ... it's GOOD pain, though, RIGHT???? Sheesh!!

Stamps: Lovely Romance
Paper: Soft Suede, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Venetian Romance DSP
Ink:  Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Ovals Framelits Dies, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Pearl Basics, Very Vanilla Seam Binding

LOVING this beautiful fall weather we are having here in Utah ... the trees are still hanging on to some of the lovely leaves ... although I noticed on my run this morning that many of the trees were already totally bare ... sigh ... Ol' Man Winter is on his way!
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This hasn't been a favorite dsp for me...but you made a beautiful card!! Perhaps I should give it another chance. Thanks for the inspiration!!